Thursday, November 12, 2009

Isabel

Did Isabel today and I was disappointed in my results.  Not because my time was bad, but because after the workout, even though I was sweatin’ something good, I still have a good amount of energy left.  Clearly I didn’t push myself, although I thought I was at the time.  I was doing Isabel at 70# (rx = 135#).  Since I didn’t feel I was doing enough, I tested weights afterwards and I believe I should in the 95#.  So I started to scale up to 80# and I didn’t have much issue.  That is why I am dissapointed. Afterwards I know I could have gone higher.

Never fear though.  To make up for it.  I did 4 rounds of 10 burpees, 10 deck squats, and 20 situps.  Then I did 20 sit ups and 20 push ups.  Did those until I was tired.  Let’s see what the weigh in is in the AM.  ONe funny about these.  Chuma and James were going to do something similar, but they hadn’t started yet.  I wanted to get home, so I started before them.  At one point, James, who was helping out the class, turns to me and says, “Steve, grunt softer!”  Now how the heck am I supposed to focus on that!

Dinner was ok.  Nice salad, 3 small home made tacos (shredded chicken, a little cheese, corn torilla, salsa, lettuce, onion and of course tabasco).  Low fat Ice cream sandwich afterwards.  I didn’t feel full at the end, which is good.

Until next time!

Never, ever give up!

www.teamcrossfit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment