Thursday, November 12, 2009

Metabolic Density Training with Derrick Price of NASM!

I was able to spend the last several days in Calabasas California at one of NASM headquarters sitting on a board to come up with standards for personal trainers.  I was able to spend some time with one of my fellow master instructors Derrick Price.  I always love catching up with the other instructors because it is a great time for me to learn something new from some of the most talented fitness professionals in the United States and Internationally!  So after a day of sitting in meetings it was time for Derrick and I to hit the workout.  I eagerly asked Derrick to take me through a workout.  SO let me just tell you it was INTENSE!  It reminds me of Metabolic Density Training on Steriods! We went thru so many compound movements.  It was so great that I made Derrick do a video of his creative program design.  So enjoy the video, experiment with some new movement patterns in the gym, and most of all have fun!  Grab a co-worker or workout partner to push you thru this one!

done

swfobject.embedSWF('http://v.wordpress.com/wp-content/plugins/video/flvplayer.swf?ver=1.10', 'video-0', '400', '226', '9.0.115','http://v.wordpress.com/wp-content/plugins/video/expressInstall2.swf', {guid:'i75oqY4p', javascriptid: 'video-0', width: '400', height: '226', locksize: 'no'}, {allowfullscreen: 'true', allowscriptaccess: 'always', seamlesstabbing: 'true', overstretch: 'true'}, {'id':'video-0'});

No comments:

Post a Comment