Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Ultimate Free Workout Plan Resource

Over the last few years, I have been working hard to create the best free workout plan resource on the internet, and now I need your help.

Geared to both those that want to burn fat and those that want to build muscle, we have more than 30 Middle Management created workouts and 16 user generated workouts.

I have tried to focus on quality rather than quantity. After all, there is a near infinite combination of exercises out there that can be combined into a free workout plan.

Check it out at the link below, and then let me know what you want to see in the comments section of this blog…

Free Workout Plan

Here is what I need to know… what’s missing? What will make it better? What will make you come back for more? Do you have a free workout plan that should be included here?

Thank you for your help, and we’ll talk again soon!

[Via http://themiddlemanager.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment