Saturday, October 3, 2009

As Promised

So everyone!  Here I am again about to post a picture of myself in the “after” affect of losing weight for 2 months.  Now I gotta say that all the ass kicking did some good things.  First I want to explain that I did not alter the picture besides cropping the sorroundings, so this really is me

Alright so down to business!  I worked my ass off for 2 months and lost a total of 10 pounds!  I won’t tell you my weight but let’s just say those hips I was talking about went down 3.5 inches!  YESSS!  I’m going to keep this short but sweet cause I have to go to bed real soon and wake up early to leave on vacation.  I hope that this picture shows some that this can be done with a bit of hard work and no issues with sweat!  I hope that this proves to other than you can get off your butt and get down to business!  I’m very proud of what I’ve accomplished in two months and I am going to continue going for as long as possible!

I’m outta here for a whole week!  Gonna enjoy myself with my husband and family in California for our much needed vacation.  But while I’m out there I hope I get some good responses to this blog……  But no matter what the response is, always give me your opinion!  God Bless and Till the 12th!!!!

Good night and Good luck!

Mayra

BEFORE AND THE AFTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment