Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week Two: Wrap up

Better late than never! I haven’t been updating, but I have been following this program! I thought I would go ahead and post for the past weeks. Starting with…

THE NUMBERS GAME

  • September 5th: 137.6lbs
  • October 12th: 138.8lbs
  • Weekly Loss: +1.2lbs
  • Total Loss: 0.8lbs

ACTION STEPS SUMMARY

Eating Well

I did manage to shop for a healthy pantry, keep my food journal, and practice mindful eating in that second week. However, I didn’t always eat what I should have.

Getting Fit

I didn’t workout at all. I know I should have, but I really couldn’t find my motivation at all. Which is most likely why I had a gain. Normally I work out enough to counter-balance my less than perfect eating habits.

Feeling Good

This I managed to do! The 5 minute breather and practicing mindfulness each day kept me sane and focused even when I wasn’t doing everything else I should have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment