Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back on the Brighton road in Blighty

After a week running in Walt Disney World, it was back to the UK today … sapped of energy after an eight hour flight that was one of the bumpiest I’ve ever flown.

A day off Valentine’s and with no decent cards in America, I ended up coinciding the run with a bit of VD shopping in Norbury as I ran through so a couple of stops were in order: one to withdraw cash and one to buy the card.

Now I just want to get to sleep… I’ve a 15mile run tomorrow to get back on the training for the Brighton Marathon and I feel shattered.

Click here for a Google Map and full details of the day’s run

Miles today: 3

Target: 441

Miles to date: 554.93

Want to dedicate a run to someone or have one dedicated to you? Click here

[Via http://1095miles.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment