Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Moment

I don’t have classes tomorrow, but I’m debating whether or not to attend this extra-credit seminar in the afternoon… I want to go because it seems interesting…but I’m kind of lazy :P .

My dad and I plan to go hiking tomorrow morning!  I can’t wait ^_^!  I haven’t hiked in a long time!  So much for my resolution :P .

So…a few hours ago I had this really awkward and random moment.  My dad’s printer got jammed when I tried to print something.  I stared at it for while, hoping it would fix itself.  It didn’t…so I walked away…

Haha, I didn’t want to deal with it so I got fed up with trying to stare down the printer.  Then I realized that no matter how much I didn’t like the printer, it still wouldn’t cooperate.  So I decided to manually feed the papers through the printer so that the papers wouldn’t get jammed.  Then I felt like a big kid who accomplished something really stupid…O_o so…

Have a good week and an even better weekend!

lots of love!

ash<3

[Via http://0ash0.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment