Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thanks for missing the forecast!

On the way home from work last night, I looked at the streets very closely.  With all the snowpiles everywhere and the forecast for mid-twenties overnight, I expected to rise this morning to a bunch of glazed ice. 

Thankfully, when I got up, the Weather Channel on my Iphone said it was 33 degrees and my patio thermometer read 34.  I confirmed on my run that the streets were wet but not glazed, so when I got back I hurriedly threw my bag together and set off on my bike to look for groundhogs on my way to work.

Sadly, I didn’t see any, so I guess they had all hurried back into their holes for another six weeks of winter in spite of the clouds and drizzle.

God bless…..

TW

[Via http://springfieldcyclist.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment