Thursday, March 18, 2010

Custom made workout program for you!

I get queit alot of emails from girls who want me to help them with training programs that only suits them

and I really want to help,but I don’t have that time so I can help everyone with it, so therfore

I am offering custom made workout program that suit you and your bodytype where I show exactly what and which

exercise you will do, how many times a week,reps and sets,when it is time to change your workout and put together

another workout routine for the next workout,and also I will write how many calories you must eat and if you need

to do more cardio or less, if your body needs higher or lower reps etc,and what types of food you should eat

(OBS I do not do meal plans in this program,ONLY show what kind of food is best for you and your bodytype)

This workout program is for 4 month,and then you can continue with it from “circle one”,I just help you to get right

in the beginning, cuz it is most important to take this first time seriously in the workout,cuz you have the most potential to grow faster in the beginning if you are doing it right in the first 1 year

If you buy this custom made program, you can contact me anytime during this time if/when you need help and I will help you with your question about it!

For 28 USD you will get a 4 month custom made workout that suit you and your goals

If youare  interested in a custom made workout program, please contact me at : fitandfun@live.se

and we will discuss more about it,what goal you have,if you have trained before,and if,what have you trained

and I need to know your age,hight and weight,and if it is possible, a picture of you(I wont show it to anyone!)

so it will be easier for me to see how you look like

Thanks

xoxo

Lollo

[Via http://buttgirl77onlineshop.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment