Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eating Healthy Day 21: Ode to Breakfast

Good morning!

As I said a few days ago, breakfast has become more and more important to me every day. I love it. I love sitting down to take pictures of it and eat it. I don’t mind getting up early when I think of what I can eat. Weird? Probably. Don’t care. Don’t knock it till you try it.

Oatmeeeeeeeeeal

In the mix,

  • Oats: just enough to cover the bottom middle of the bowl
  • Plain yogurt
  • TJ’s almond butter: I always get unsalted almond butter, but I accidentally got salted. Fail.
  • Trader Joe’s strawberry spread
  • dried cranberries
  • Ground flax
  • Cinnamon

Yes.

Pictures are stupid sometimes.

K. For lunch, I had leftovers from this deliciousness.

Kidney Bean Spaghetti

And, as I posted earlier, Cafe Med was for dinner with good friends. :) )

[Via http://healthyteacher.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment