Thursday, March 4, 2010

Whoops..

So I’ve really neglected this thing. Although, by my estimation, I have about 3 regular viewers, my husband, my friend, and a variable.  I don’t feel a whole lot of duty to blogging. But, I thought I would update.

I’ve kind of been in a slump–workout, blogging, healthy eating, just general attitude.  I doubt I’ve been altogether pleasant, but I’m working on that.  My job has been a really, huge bummer lately and it’s been miserably cold here (shut up, I’m a Florida girl born and raised). I do not do well with sub 65 weather. 

I’m determined to break the slump! I worked out this morning and then ate a salad (and fried pickles…) for lunch and today I am determined to have a good day at work. So here’s to that. 

On the grad school front, I just went and visited my top choice.  It looks good, but I think they’re going to have a very small admissions class.  My potential advisor seems positive, however. He’s still totally adorable. 

As far as giving up infertility for lent.  I’m not sure.  I can’t tell if I’ve just shoved it away or really learned to give it up. I’m still totally irritated by not functioning properly, but it isn’t so painful anymore.  I think school has been a welcome distraction.  I have a path that doesn’t and shouldn’t include kiddos, so I’m happy.  

Gah, this one was boring.  Hopefully I’ll have a good one for you tomorrow. 

Oh! another 5k in 9 days! I’m hoping to shave 5 minutes off my time. Ha!

[Via http://steffiec.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment