Tuesday, September 15, 2009

long weekend and a tough next couple of days

I was out of town for the weekend so I didn’t have much opportunity to work out.  Still did a Mindy though.  4 rounds of burpees, push ups and sit ups.  The hotel bed was really bad though and I was in pretty bad pain for the remainder of the day.  Really hard to stand straight.

Went to a Neighborhood watch meeting tonight, have a church meeting tomorrow and I think the wife has something on Wednesday.  Not sure when I might be able to get work out time.

Weighed myself today though, 255.  Not bad given everything.  I wouldn’t be surprised if I went up a pound from last week.  I did the work out a day early and I am normally pretty drained after a work out. (Go figure..).

Let’s see what I can pull off

Until next time

Never, ever give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment