Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What is the biggest misconception about weight loss?

Well, the biggest misconception is that a diet program will kick off the excess weight. However, the reality lies in one’s attitude and behavior towards eating habits and exercise. Changing old habits is really tough for many.

Q. What are the most common comments women make about weight loss?
    1. Does this dress suit me? (It means, does it make me look slim and appealing?)
    1. Have I put on weight? (It means, I know but does it show to others as well?)
    1. You have lost weight (It means, you are looking slim and good).
    1. You have lost too much weight (It means, I can’t let you get away with looking good for a long time, so why I shouldn’t make a remark?)

Comments on weight are common among women because they manage to hit women where it hurts more. Well, I don’t still understand why people make comments on others about their body size – everyone has got a mirror in which he or she can see oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment