Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fitness Plan Journal, Day 3

Okay, so here’s the information from today (or, since it’s technically Saturday, yesterday):

  • Went to bed last night around 1:00 AM, woke up this morning at 8:45 AM and weighed in 109.0 lbs, hungry and EXHAUSTED
  • Ate breakfast at 9:20 AM, 3/4 cup Lucky Charms cereal with 1/2 cup Kroger whole milk again; felt full
  • Hungry again by 11:30 AM; ate 1/2 cup Kroger small curd cottage cheese, drank 8 oz. of Kroger chocolate milk; hunger-wise, I felt satisfied, but I wanted more chocolate milk, so I poured another 8 oz.
  • Hungry again by 3:00 PM
  • Ate a sandwich at 3:25 PM, consisting of 2 slices Kroger whole wheat bread, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 tbsp honey
  • Hungry again by 5:00 PM; ordered pizza from Grapevine Pizza, ate 4 slices (we’re talking 2 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch pieces, not big triangle slices), drank a 12 oz. can of Coca-Cola
  • A little hungry at 8:00 PM; ate 3 more slices

Nutrition label information for my food intake today:

  • Calories: 1205
  • Calories from fat: 300
  • Fat: 32.5 g
  • Saturated Fat: 12.5 g
  • Trans Fat: 0 g
  • Cholesterol: 57.5 mg
  • Sodium: 1700 mg
  • Total Carbohydrate: 200 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 9 g
  • Sugars: 144.5 g
  • Protein: 52 g

Note: the can of Coca-Cola did not specify figures for Fat Calories, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, or Dietary Fiber.

Thoughts and observations:

Sodium is still high.  I have no idea what the daily allowance for sugar is, but that just seems like a lot to me.  I wonder if my current headache has anything to do with how much sugar I had today.  Or it could be that I had like no water.

This is really all I can crank out at the moment.  Sorry.  It’s after 1:30 AM here and I’m sleepy.

P. S.: Krista and I have rescheduled our running jogging walking date for 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.  Here’s hoping I don’t pass out from being so out of shape.  Then again, the Couch to 5K program says it’s designed to keep that from happening.  I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

[Via http://newyearsres.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment