Thursday, January 7, 2010

No premiere for me

So Becca got to attend a major premiere tonight with her boss.  I’m trying not to be jealous. Instead I went to the gym, reinstated my membership, did some cardio, then came home and waxed my mustache.  I’m terrible at waxing my ’stache and I really should just pay for it since it’s so much quicker.  I had planned to try today but alas, I didn’t make it.  So anyway, back to the premiere.  See Becca has bosses that are cool.  She enjoys spending time with them and they do things for her, like say take her to a TV set for a taping, a table read, or like tonight a premiere and star-studded after party.  Meanwhile, my lip is as red as a devil and I’m sitting with our cats blogging.  I make myself feel better due to the fact that I make slightly more money than her.  I’m trying not to be jealous.  I should be happy for her.  Isn’t this what assistants aspire to?  Premieres and Oscar screeners?

Well I suppose that’s it for tonight. I am watching United States of Tara after just finishing off a garden burger and a strawberry blonde wheat beer.  Yes, I had a beer and it was delicious. Don’t judge me.  I said cut back, not quit…

[Via http://toomanyresolutions.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment