Thursday, January 21, 2010

I can do this!

This kind of writing is a little tedious and dull for me although I feel like I’m being held responsible to what I said I was going to do when I write about it for all to see.

My hope is to remain excited about knowing where all of my money is going. I do like seeing where it goes and I believe once I come up with a system it won’t “hurt” so much to sit down and plug the information in.

Getting the system put together is the hard part for me. I have a difficult time knowing that I’m doing it “right” especially when giving the information to my accountant at the end of the year.

I guess I better get started. I actually began a lesson in Excel this morning. I learned some good stuff already and some I already knew.

Keep your chin up and do your best. I have all I need to succeed!

[Via http://live100percent.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment